Visit to Bovey Tracy Museum & Dawlish
Thursday 25th April 2019
The weather is on the change for tomorrow and Thursday when thunder storms are in the forecast for Thursday. Dawlish is not a place to be if that happens
It is however to late to cancel this event, and I would suggest that participants for this event should purchase an off Peak Return to Exeter instead of Dawlish where we would have shelter if need be
For any further information please ring Roger Winnen 01736 350048
Regards, Clive Smith. Many thanks Clive.
Paddy Bradley Collection