It was opened on 1 February 1908 along with four other halts on the route between Oxford and Wheatley
Services were provided by steam railmotors based at Oxford, which was also the western terminus; the eastern terminus of these services was Wheatley, Thame or Princes Risborough. When the railmotor services were withdrawn on 22 March 1915, the halt closed. The line remains open for passenger services between Reading and Oxford. Many thanks to Wikipedia.