City Basin Junction
West Cornwall Pictures
I've been making the most of the good weather recently driving to locations in West Cornwall for some photos, here are a few from the last few days.
Thanks, Mark Lynam.
5 shots from yesterday on another glorious day in West Cornwall, with the ongoing reduced timetable it's now dominated by our 2+4 GTi sets down our way, just like not so long ago, except shorter!
All the Best
1. 43188/094 working 2C03 07.10 Plymouth-Penzance crossing Hayle Viaduct
2. Viewed from Hayle station 150266 passes Lelant on the way to St Erth working 2A03 from St Ives
3. Viewed from Sampson Farm Overbridge, 2P09 10.15 Penzance-Plymouth with 43040/005 crossing Angarrack Viaduct
4. Clearing Gwinear Road, viewed from Sandy Lane Overbridge, GWR 43155/098 working 2P12 11.15 Penzance-Plymouth
5. Departing St Erth 2C19 10.17 Plymouth-Penzance with 43198/093, viewed from Arch Lane Overbridge