66414 and 66596 with the 1752 6Y11 Taunton (Fairwater Yard) - Totnes HOBC train.
Private owner railway wagons
See http://www.wessexwagons.co.uk/ I'm considering commissioning several different china clay wagons from Dapol as part of our future releases. We've done a handful previously. At present I am looking at ideas based around refreshed versions of the sets from Mevagissey Model World issued about 25 years ago, comprising:
* H.D Pochin & Co.Ltd of St Austell, No.114
* Parkyn & Peters, Burngullow China Clay & Stone Works, No.35
* North & Rose China Clay & Stone Proprietors, St Austell, No.19
* Martin Bros China Clay Products, St Austell, No.26
* Great Treverbyn China Clay Co Ltd., St Austell, No.48
* West Goonbarrow China Clay Works Fowey, No.28
* North Cornwall China Clay Co Ltd , St Breward, No.3
* West of England Chinastone & Clay Co, Drinnick, No.126
I also have example wagons in later liveries, for E.C.C, English China Clays Ltd, English Clays Lovering Pochin, and E.C.L.P. Any suggestions? Do you have any 'favourite' privately owned China Clay wagons that haven't been produced as models? Might you have records/images with alternative 'running numbers' for any of the eight wagons noted above? Are there others I should talk to?
Best regards Bruce