I attach a picture taken at Newport on 23 March 2000 of 67001 on the 14.25 Swansea to Paddington mail.I noted that this working was then the first train scheduled for class 67 haulage.Plenty of interest in it on the platform.
Best wishes, Michael
Regards, Clive Smith. Many thanks
(1) 43079 brings up the rear of the 12.55 Plymouth - Paddington passing Teignmouth on the 8th January 2019.
(2) Celebrity BR liveried 43002 was paired on a set with Inter City liveried 43185 for the first half of the month. The set passes through Teignmouth station with the 15.00 Plymouth - Paddington on the 8th January 2019.
(3) On a sunny frosty morning 43180 heads the 07.47 Penzance - Paddington down the bank into Totnes on 9th January 2019.
(4) The 11.03 Paddington - Plymouth emerges into the sunshine from Parsons Tunnel on the 23rd January 2019.
(5) 43024 on the front and 43025 on the back. These consecutively numbered power cars depart Totnes with the 11.03 Paddington - Plymouth on the 28th January 2019.
Reports of IET failure
Caped at Exeter St Davids, several engines have shut down having been swamped by a wave a Dawlish