This morning I caught the return 1V44 0612 Leeds to Plymouth as it passed through Filton Abbey Wood, with 43184 leading in its Intercity Executive Livery, and 43007 in BR Blue/ Grey running at the rear.
Hopefully the video screenshots I have sent are of good enough quality for your website.
Kind regards, Dave Field.
66849 is seen at Lostwithiel working a train of 60ft rail panel bound for Goonbarrow on 12th Aug. These panels are destined for Wheal Henry siding at Goonbarrow. Network Rail owns and maintains this long siding within the complex at Goonbarrow, though it is operated by Imerys.
Seems the wagons for the RHTT (Rail Head Treatment Train) have arrived in the County - I did notice the tips of some of the trees yesterday showing the first tinges of Autumn! Also a number of bogie wagons to bolster the Imerys fleet of JIAs are soon to be westbound, including two JIAs and some former Boulby JGA type wagons. These had been stored at Long Marston.
Best wishes, Craig
Martin J. Duff.
2. 57601 leads the Northern Belle "Cornish Lunch via Dawlish" tour at Dobwalls which ran as far as Par working 1Z57 1045 Cardiff Central to Par. Wed 16th Aug
3. Later that evening 150238 is seen on Collegewood Viaduct, Penryn working a delayed 2T88 1820 Falmouth Docks to Truro. Wed 16th Aug
4. 43184 arrives at Plymouth in its retro intercity livery working 1V44 0612 Leeds to Plymouth. Thu 17th Aug.
5. Newly repainted 43007 now in another retro Intercity livery working 1S51 1227 Plymouth to Glasgow Central, its 2nd day in Passenger service after coming out of Laira yesterday afternoon and worked the 1527 to Leeds. Thu 17th Aug.
6. 66190 at Liskeard working a 61 early 6C53 1147 Parkandillack to Exeter Riverside N.Y. Thu 17th Aug.