Please find 3 photos attached taken within a short time at Burngullow at lunch time.
43162 leading a Penzance - Plymouth service
Then bang-on 10 minutes behind, 43277 leading the New Management Train with newly reconditioned 43013 on the rear. I’ve also attached a photo of the last time I saw this power car, 20 years ago - 2003 - at Plymouth.
All the best, Jon
2. 150202 at the Foot crossing just West of Perranwell station working 2F79 1315 Truro to Falmouth Docks. This area has been cleared during the recent 2 week blockade. Wed 15th Nov.
3. 150238 approaching Perranwell working 2F80 1345 Truro to Falmouth Docks. Wed 15th Nov.
4. 150202 and 150238 passing at Penryn working 2F81 1415 Truro to Falmouth Docks and 2T80 1415 Falmouth Docks to Truro. Wed 15th Nov.
5. Newly overhauled 43013 at Marazion Marshes working 1Q18 0611 Reading Triangle Sidings to Paignton via Penzance. Fri 17th Nov
6. 43277 on Platform 4 at Penzance with the NMT with GWR 43162 on Platform 3 which would form 2P13 1150 Penzance to Plymouth. Fri 17th Nov
7. 43277 Departs Penzance heading back up the line working 1Q18 0611 Reading Triangle Sidings to Paignton via Penzance. Fri 17th Nov
A productive morning's work, before the inevitable change of weather conditions, capturing the RHTT and NMT in a variety of locations this morning
All the Best
and the Measurement Train
from the air
The RHTT is being serviced half in/half out the shed, 66102 is awaiting a path to take the JIA’s to Exeter Riverside, and if you look really closely you’ll see 66165 on the fuelling point too. The first time I’ve managed to get 3 locos in a photo at St. Blazey for a few years.
A shot looking the other way towards the harbour also included, not so much railway interest in this one but there are bits and pieces there which may draw some interest - work being done on the road around the crossing, the old fowey branch (now a haul road for lorries) and the Cornish mainline cutting across the scene.
Hope they’re of interest.
All the best, Jon
kind regards, Paul Barlow