Eastdon Farm Dawlish Warren
Following the recent pictures and discussion about St Blazey, here are a couple of pictures taken from a more viable era for the depot, during a visit on 4th September 1973. In the first, locos nos. 1918 and 7676 stand outside the shed, with another 47 and a DMU inside. Note the siding full of wagon wheels, presumably from the repair of clay wagons. The second picture was taken where the nearby footpath crosses the line to Par and shows shunter no.4161 awaiting action.
Well worth watching
Fallen Leaves and Wild Flowers
Incidentally, two of the railway's two-foot trolleys are on loan to the L. & B. at Woody Bay.