We shall remember them
Harry Patch at Penzance in November 2015
Also, from the loft a copy of a GWR blueprint dated 18.02.1944 for rebuilding the signal box. This was bought in an auction lot of old S&T paperwork many years ago. The box closed on 20 January 1979 when Reading panel box assumed control of the area, around the same time the down loop was extended and this is used daily by freight and engineers trains to allow fast west country services to pass.