Victor has advised us of the latest application for the development of a new station at Prospridnick which was reported in the West Briton. For further details click on this link. http://www.westbriton.co.uk/New-plans-Helston-Railway-tabled-Cornwall-Council/story-26303214-detail/story.html Many thanks to Victor for reminding us of this application, we do, of course wish our friends on the Helston Railway the best possible luck with this venture. They are highly deserving of a successful result to the latest application which is for a continuation of the railway over Prospridnick bridge to a new platform behind Trevarno Farm and to retain a 60 car space car park. There is a fine view of the impressive Prospridnick bridge across which the railway will make it was to its new terminus in Google Earth.
- January Home Page
- INDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- OUTDOOR EVENTS
- NEWS - LATEST REPORTS and PHOTOGRAPHS
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical Outdoor Events INDEX
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- Cornwall Railway Society - General Information
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- CHRISTOW. Exeter & Teign Valley Railway - LATEST NEWS
- Official Documents available to the General Public