On Saturday 23rd November 2013 a brakevan special traversed the Bodmin and Wenford Railway reaching metals not normally covered by passengers. It would appear that Roger was the only photographer recording this unusual if not unique event. The Cornwall Railway Society had a similar venture on the B & W back on 24th May 1995 - this was the Bodmin Septet Railtour. See this in the Diesel Railtours section.
Sadly this was as far as Roger could chase the railtour - he had to leave to get home in time for other commitments. If any BLS member on this memorable railtour went on down to Boscarne and would like to send send in any pictures of this section I would be pleased to publish them with your name and of course copyright. Many thanks to Roger for this collection.
- August Home Page
- INDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- OUTDOOR EVENTS
- HEADLINES - LATEST REPORTS and PHOTOGRAPHS
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical - outdoor events Part 1 to 2009
- Historical - outdoor events Part 2 from 2010
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- Cornwall Railway Society - General Information
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- Ex & Teign Valley Railway Report
- Yeovil Railway Centre History