150129 was noted working the St Ives branch on Thursday 6 October 2011. The unit in First Great Western Livery was carrying Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnerships stickers on both sides.
On Monday afternoon, 3 October 2011 all trains to Penzance were terminated at St Erth whilst investigations took place trains into a fatality near Penzance. It is reported that the unfortunate incident occurred at Mexico Crossing an un-gated pedestrian crossing near Long Rock crossing. The lady concerned was local and 72 years of age and familiar with the area. The train concerned was an inbound service to Penzance from Plymouth. It was due at 15:53. After some time passengers were de-trained and taken by bus to Penzance.
The HST service due at Penzance at 17:12 was terminated at St Erth and the passengers taken on to Penzance by a Summercourt bus.
It was reported on 3 October 2011 that the railhead treatment train commenced operations at Penzance today arriving just before 22.00 behind 66199 and tailed by 66006. It spent about an hour at Penzance.
- September Home Page
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- CORNWALL RAILWAY SOCIETY GENERAL INFORMATION CONTACTS & WEBMASTERS MEMBERSHIP FORM ETC.
- LATEST INPUT , NEWS & OLD PICTURES ETC.
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical Outdoor Events INDEX
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- CHRISTOW. E & T. Valley Railway - Articles by Colin Burges LATEST NEWS
- Official Documents available to the General Public
- Public notices and posters collection
- Bristol Parkway to Wooton Basset Jct.