Penzance terminus station is looking grand - here are two views to prove it - one from Craig Munday and the other from Roger Winnen. Many thanks for these.
I popped out to Merthen Farm to get a record shot of 66188 passing with the sand, and the sun came out and gave me one of the best of 2013! Mid Summers day 21st June. Sent in full res - would love this as a cover shot sometime maybe?
Hope you are well mate. Got an excursion tomorrow & Mazey day next week. Lots of photos all being well, some sun would be fab too!
All the best Craig Many thanks to you Craig.
66188 waiting departure at Burngullow this morning with the second loaded gravel train of 18 JYA wagons. In the system to run Monday and Friday next week, 11:13 off Burngullow. Nathan Stockman Many thanks to you Nathan
Rubbish day weather wise on Sunday but 44932 was going well telephoto shot at Dockyard Halt Sunday 16th June 2013. Plus additional picture received 22nd June. See more pictures in Railtour Section.
Cheers Roger Geach Many thanks Roger
The following two pictures were taken by Nathan Stockman, a member of FGW staff, and show the condition of track which formed the connection to Falmouth Docks. It is understood that as there were no objections to the removal of this connection it is likely to take place in 2014. Many thanks to Nathan for these pictures.
Here are the timings for the Statesman Tour from Shrewsbury to Penzance this coming Saturday. Worked by two class 47 / 57
1Z30 05.00 Shrewsbury to Penzance
Exeter SD 10.36
Plymouth 11.34 / 11.35
Par 12.24 / 12.28
Truro 12.55 / 12.58
St Erth 13.25 / 13.28
1Z31 15.34 Penzance to Shrewsbury
St Erth 15.42 / 15.45
Truro 16.10 / 16.13
Par 16.38 / 16.42
Plymouth 17.35 / 18.00
Exeter SD 19.03
- June Home Page
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- CORNWALL RAILWAY SOCIETY GENERAL INFORMATION CONTACTS & WEBMASTERS MEMBERSHIP FORM ETC.
- LATEST INPUT , NEWS & OLD PICTURES ETC.
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical Outdoor Events INDEX
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- CHRISTOW. E & T. Valley Railway - Articles by Colin Burges LATEST NEWS
- Official Documents available to the General Public
- Public notices and posters collection
- Bristol Parkway to Wooton Basset Jct.