Receiving information on Tuesday evening suggested that Penzance had seen the arrival of another Class 08. Visiting Long Rock this morning 08410 in its green livery was back once again, however it was bearing no GWR symbols as thought. However 57604 Pendennis Castle had backed with the Night Riviera to the depot and I was advised that this engine was due to depart on driver training to Par following the 10.00 to Paddington. Catching the bus from Long Rock gave me just enough time to photo this engine again running through St Erth Station. During my visit to St Erth it was revealed that major internal structures of the station building will be taking place, enlarging the booking hall, new toilet facilities and other necessary alterations, so this was the opportunity to photograph the scene at present.
- October Home Page
- INDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- OUTDOOR EVENTS
- HEADLINES - LATEST REPORTS and PHOTOGRAPHS
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical - outdoor events Part 1 to 2009
- Historical - outdoor events Part 2 from 2010
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- Cornwall Railway Society - General Information
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- Ex & Teign Valley Railway Report
- Yeovil Railway Centre History