On Sunday 7th July 2013 Roger took to the rails (As he does nearly every day), and, making good use of the superb weather did a bit of Devon exploration visiting the Kingswear branch.
This very fine bridge is under sentence, last week saw the demise of Dawlish Signalbox and Christmas will not be a happy one for this double span bridge which crosses the main line and the lines to Paignton close to the site of Aller Junction. Access to the bridge long a site for photographers has been blocked pending its removal. The new Kingskerswell by pass road passes by the right hand side of the structure - if anyone has a full width picture of this bridge it would be appreciated. 7th July 2013 Copyright Roger Winnen As the supermarkets say - when its gone its gone!!
- June Home Page
- INDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- OUTDOOR EVENTS
- HEADLINES - LATEST REPORTS and PHOTOGRAPHS
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS, LIGHT RLYS, TRAMWAYS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical - outdoor events Part 1 to 2009
- Historical - outdoor events Part 2 from 2010
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- Cornwall Railway Society - General Information
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- Salisbury to Southampton & Eastleigh