With nobody else about but with the signalmans permission (You could do that sort of thing in those days) Roger Smith wanders around the Coal Concentration Sidings and takes a general look around. His pictures have been added to the Exeter to Exmouth Junction section. Many thanks Roger.
What a fascinating railway landscape at Exmouth Junction as a Class 33 33050 running light engine passes by. The date is 18th December 1987. The large shed to the left is the Carriage and Wagon shed. The lines veering off to the left head for Exmouth Junction shed, the main lines to and from Waterloo continue on on the far site of the signalbox - the Exmouth branch connection, still double track at the time passes between Roger and the box. Copyright
- August Home Page
- INDOOR MEETINGS PROGRAMME
- OUTDOOR EVENTS
- HEADLINES - LATEST REPORTS and PHOTOGRAPHS
- FEATURES, MAIN INDEX & OUTDOOR EVENTS REPORTS.
- CORNWALL GALLERIES
- DEVON GALLERIES
- North & East of TAUNTON & HONITON
- Military and Industrial Tramways & Light Railways
- Pleasure Tramways & Light Railways
- RAILTOURS, AERIAL VIEWS ,MISCELLANEOUS
- CORNISH RAILWAYS WAR DIARY
- LOCAL YOUTUBE
- Historical - outdoor events Part 1 to 2009
- Historical - outdoor events Part 2 from 2010
- ARTICLES SECTION.
- ENGINEERING PLANT DIARY
- News reports Jan to Aug 2012
- Cornwall Railway Society - General Information
- MAPS, PHOTOS, AERIAL VIEWS
- Ex & Teign Valley Railway Report
- Yeovil Railway Centre History